100 Acre Personality Quiz

16 September 2006

Sassy Little Pixie

I go out to the get mail today and there is an envelope addressed to me. Now I know what you are thinking, but this wasn't a typical envelope. It was in the shape of one I wanted to open. When I read the return address I really couldn't wait to open it.

This curious little envelope came from my friend Betty in Mobile. She happened to have been out shopping on the 13th and saw a cute little sticker of a sassy little pixie and thought of me. She picked it up and took the time to write a little note and mail it down to me.

How sweet is that? It is sometimes the smallest of things that make the biggest differences to a day.

Thank you Betty! You made my day. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Betty McArthur said...

You made my day, when I saw the sticker... cause I thought of you. Glad you like it. You know, you look a lot like Tink.

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

Gee, thanks! I have her attitude too if you think about it... LOL. Strange considering my nicknames at work are Pinky and Cindi (our name for Cinderella).

You've always reminded me of Snow White.