100 Acre Personality Quiz

25 September 2006

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...



It's off to D.U. I go...
to learn about benefits of salaried employees...
Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho

I'll let you know how my first class at Disney University goes... When I get out of class I have to finish my qualitative leader rating scores and submit them... they are due before noon on Tuesday and I don't want my first month to be late since I will be off on Tuesday to make up for the loooong day today... must run and get fixed up now... apparently the air conditioning men will be here to do a check up on the unit and the only entry into the duct-work is through my closet!

Be good poppets and I'll talk to you later on tonight.

2 comments:

Betty McArthur said...

Can't wait to hear how things went. I have a job interview on Wednesday, with Alabama Orthopaedic Clinic... the CEO needs an assistant. I love what I do at Ethan Allen, but I'm just not making consistant money. If money wasn't an issue, I wouldn't worry about it... but Sallie Mae and everyone else, wants their piece of the pie (and the pie is really small). I'll let you know how it goes.

By the way, I went to your "VOTE FOR ME" link, but I wasn't sure what was going one, please explain ;o)

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

The class I went to on that day was just about benefits and the Disney Difference - all of which I knew about already. Then I went shopping at the Cast Connection and Property Control... I shouldn't have but I did!

Yesterday's class deserves it own post so I will do that.

Good luck with your interview today (it's Wednesday already) and I hope it is what you want.