100 Acre Personality Quiz

10 September 2006

CRM Email to Pals


Here is the rough draft of the email ( or possible print out ) that I am going to send to my team. Let me know what you think.

Playhouse Pals:

I just wanted to extend a warm welcome to each and every one of you on the team. I am very excited about our journey together. I have put togethe a list of things that will help me create CRM for you. I have added my own information so you will know me better as well. All you have to do is reply to me with your answers in place of mine. So let's get started:

Favorite Character: Mary Poppins / Winnie the Pooh
Favorite Snack: Mickey Cheddars
Favorite Drink: Coffee / Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Dessert: Ice Cream Sundaes
Favorite Hobbies: Knitting, blogging, reading, movies, television, playing with my kids
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Non-Disney Movie: Magnificent Seven
Favorite Disney Movie: Mary Poppins / Beauty and the Beast
Favorite Color: Pink

Birthday (year optional): 15 December 1972
Anniversary: don't have one... yet but some day my prince will come!
Disney Anniversary (Traditions Date): 12 November 2004 and 20 May 2005
Family names and birthdays: Danielle (24 March 1993) and Samantha (18 April 2004)

What motivates you: Praise and recognition (public or private)
What are your goals: To be a Leader of Leaders and to be a wonderful mother/daughter

Thank you for taking the time to fill this out and I look forward to reading your responses and building a great relationship with each of you.

Have a magical day,

Amy

4 comments:

Betty McArthur said...

I love those kinds of emails... great way to break the ice and get to know your staff. I know you are going to be so great at this!

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

Yeah, so I sent this to my cast members and only got 4 back! This is not going to be an easy transition if this is the preview. I already have one meeting set up with one of my cast members and she is many things but I wouldn't use the term "ray of sunshine"... one of those where no matter what you say she can find the doom and gloom in it all...

Any suggestions?

Betty McArthur said...

You work for the happiest place on earth, and you are going to be negitive? What's up with her??? She's very lucky to be there. Maybe you just need to talk to her and find out what her dreams are... who knows, maybe this isn't her dream and it's reflecting in her attitude. Talk, get to know her and then make suggestions. You might just find out that there is a little ray of sun, hidding under that little black rain cloud. ;o)

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

I set up a meeting with her on Sunday. I know part of the problem is that she came from another segment because she couldn't make revenue. Once you are offered dine for not making revenue you can never go back to an incented role again. I think she may have a chip on her shoulder from that... and her schedule is really odd so I will hardly ever see her and she is telling me that we need to work that out - like I should change my schedule. I am the only Leader for dining at night and there are a set number of hours I can work. I will definately change my days once a month to make sure I see the people on the odd shift but I am not going to totally change my schedule for six out of 25 people... sorry.

I think I'll pull her file this afternoon when I get to work and see what is up with my "pet project".