100 Acre Personality Quiz

10 September 2006

Playhouse Pals Leader


Tonight will be my first time meeting my team. I am excited and a bit scared all at once. I have a list of who my team members are and a few I went through training and traditions with back in 2004! There are others whom I have not met and a few of whom I know their names and it will click once I see their faces.

We have our team meeting tonight, which Jill will run, and I will get to introduce myself. I made Walnut Fudge Brownies for them with sprinkles on top and chocolate chips. I hope they like them.

I also created a list of things that I am going to email to them so I can create CRM (create relationship magic) with my team. I'll post that separately. I am so excited about meeting my team that I went out and bought a new blouse for the occassion.

I am more nervous about getting off on the right foot as opposed to flubbing something up. That is the great thing about Disney - you can flub up and it's okay but if you don't work your hardest at CRM that is an entirely different story.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Betty McArthur said...

You'll have to let me know how things are going. How was your weekend with Dani? Did you take any photos?

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

I did but unfortunately I forgot my digital camera. Not to fear though, we purchased an underwater camera when we go there and all I have to do now is get it developed with a CD so I can post some pictures.

We had a great time - even sat down on the marina and watched a wedding (Dani took pictures too).

I promise to write more about it once I get the pictures developed but all in all it was a blast.