100 Acre Personality Quiz

27 October 2007

Rocking the Boredom Scene


So yeah, I'm bored out of my mind... and broke beyond words. I have enough money to get gas in my car to last me (I pray) until payday on Thursday... that is what we call EPCOT (Every Paycheck Comes On Thursday)... because we are all so broke and live paycheck to paycheck.

I am torn between behaving or going to take my little bit of money and treating myself to the movies. I really want to see "Dan in Real Life". It looks flipping hilarious... knowing me, I'll be right here doing nothing but checking work email when I should be having fun.

I have no idea why I am in a funk. Actually, I do but is it something that I really want to blog about to the entire world? Perhaps later tonight, when I feel like I am the only one in the world still awake... perhaps then, but not now.

1 comment:

Disney Diaries said...

If I were you, I'd go to the movies, see Dan In Real Life and then sneak into The Darjeeling Limited . . . It's what I like to call a "victimless crime" and it makes me feel 100% better to get away with it!