100 Acre Personality Quiz

25 October 2007

2007 Cast Holiday Celebration


The time is upon us, Cast Holiday Celebration time!! Many of us wait all year for our little packets in the mail that hold such goodies as discounted rooms, food and fare! I know I get like a kid standing outside the candy store with my nose pressed against the glass... just waiting to be allowed access to all the yummy goodness.


We also have a DRCelebration in December and they just announced the date today! The celebration will be held this year on December 15th ~ my birthday! I am not sure if I am going to go but I do have a room on hold because it is better to be safe than sorry... and I would love to spend my birthday at WDW since I have actually never done it. Our celebration is being held at Disney's Contemporary Resort but I couldn't get a room there so my lodging is at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort which is still pretty (they have bay windows). I also did something I would have never done before in a million years ~ I booked it for 2 Adults... who knows, I might have a date.


Perhaps I will know more before the deposit is due on November 8th... perhaps.

No comments: