100 Acre Personality Quiz

24 April 2007

Stupidity


Dani didn't make it to Conference which I find amazing. She was always giving it her all and she was the most improved runner out there. Dani gave it more heart than a lot of those kids. I was sitting in the living room when I get a text message that says "I guess my best wasn't good enough. I didn't make it." At first I thought she was playing with me like the time we told Nana that Dani didn't get her braces off when in reality she had. I texted her back and told her that I was proud of her and loved her no matter what because she always went out and did 100% of her best. She wrote back with "Tennis I will be better, I promise." So what this 'coach' has done is squish the self-esteem of my child making her think that she isn't any good.


What would have been the harm in having all the kids dress out and go to Conference?

No comments: