100 Acre Personality Quiz

03 May 2007

Spring Fling

So yesterday we had a Spring Fling at work. We all gathered for food and fellowship before an afternoon full of meetings. It was fun. We were to all dress in our Spring best and bring something to eat. I took my mom's Maccaroni Ranchero and everyone loved it. A lot of people had strange ideas as to what their Spring best was but here is what I wore... and of course stayed completely Disney. I swear, if I ever leave Disney people will wonder about my wardrobe!


4 comments:

Betty McArthur said...

Did your mom make your dress? I love the PoohBear!

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

Nope, I bought it on DisneyShopping.com where it was in the Outlet section at 75% off AND I got my leader 35% discount... life is good. Made it even better by having it gift wrapped and put away for my birthday this year from Dani.

Betty McArthur said...

Wow! That's a great bargain... what are you going to do, when you leave Disney?

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

Who says I am ever leaving Disney?