100 Acre Personality Quiz

17 May 2007

Mozilla FireFox


So when I couldn't get into my blog I had to download a new web browser and I must say that I really like it. It has all the cool features of IE7 like the tabs, search bars and customized themes but it doesn't shut down on me. It also enabled me to get into my blog when I had to unistall IE7 and reinstall IE6. So what is the name of this miracle web browser, you may ask... Mozilla Firefox

There is one down side to using this web browser when you are working on your blog ~ you have to know your HTML in order to get things like links, pictures and movies to work. It isn't a hard language once you start working with it but in the beginning it can get a little fuzzy.

Now go and check it out. I am sure you will love it as much as I do.

No comments: