100 Acre Personality Quiz

14 November 2006

M-I-C... See Ya Real Soon...

K-E-Y... Why? Because we like you! M-O-U-S-E!! I love my job... I love my job... forever let me hold my lanyard high, high, high, HIGH! Come along and sing the song and join the DRC. M-I-C-K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E!!

Another exciting day at the DRC today. I had to go to another Leader about one of their cast members.. actually, they came to me and I had to give an honest answer about their behavior. Later on that cast member invaded my personal bubble and hissed to me about ratting them out. Yeah, fun. Does the blue badge mean nothing to you, moron!?!

Then I had to sit with an order taker who needs to be a magic maker. Personality my foot is all I have to say. I actually told this cast member that we work in an "On Stage" area so I suggest that he find a character with a more inviting and personable tone. I also suggested that this one go and get a pixie dust refill. It all feel on deaf ears - can we say "Retrain or Retire".

Met with the DRC Leader and explained my ten year plan. He seemed very excited and supportive. I mapped it all out for him and he gave me some quiet praise. It was nice but I must say that calling our meeting a Meet and Greet was kind of silly since I have met with him on numerous other occassions.

Upside of silly meeting - got to chat with hot reporting guy in the office. Hadn't been able to run into him for a few weeks since our Meet and Greet, which him lasted three and a half hours... yeah, baby. We talked about our kids and just stuff in general. Was kind of hoping he would wander down to my neck of the woods and ask me out - has yet to happen but I do have Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust so we'll see.

I saw a shooting star on the way home tonight! It was the coolest thing and I made my wish - I know it will come true because that is the kind of girl I am.

Love to all and be good poppets until I return... headed to bed now because I could fall over from exhaustion. Remember: It's a bright big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day!!

No comments: