100 Acre Personality Quiz

28 July 2006

Friday Treat!

Alright, I know I said I would do this on Wish On A Star Wednesdays but since I will be playing in the parks that day I thought I would do it a little early. So, by special request I have posted the wallpaper today.

Aurora is very special to my family. For years she has been the coveted princess of our house. My daughter Dani loved her from the beginning. When I went in to interview for Disney back in 2004, this movie was playing in the TinkerBell conference room while I waited my turn. I knew I had the job before the interview because of this - silly but it's true. Our love of her carried over into the naming of Dani's little sister. Sami's middle name is Rose, a compromise since the first name out of Dani's mouth was Aurora. We went with Rose from Briar Rose - her name while she is in the forest with Flora, Fauna and Merriweather.

And there you have it! Would you like a little piece of trivia - "Cinderella's Castle" in the Magic Kingdom is not really named that... it is actually called "King Stephan's Castle" after Aurora's father since he was Walt's favorite character.

Enjoy and have a happy Friday. If you have any special requests for future wallpaper, just let me know - I have hundreds! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Betty McArthur said...

This is better than Halloween... all treats and no tricks ;o)

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

I have my moments though... you never know when they will creep out!