- I have a Bachelor's degree with honors from Faulkner University in Montgomery, Alabama. He has some piece of paper from Phoenix University, not a real school.
- I have taken a team and raised their conversion rate by 35% in a single quarter. He is consistently at the bottom of the pack.
- I have only been back with Disney for 1 year and 4 months (I was here for a year before I left for a grand total of six months and came back). He has been with the company for almost four years and only moved into Leadership about a year and half ago. I was back six days before I applied and a leader within 3 months of my return.
- I have networked and made connections across property and continue to find opportunities to do so. He shadowed a few times over at the Poly's front desk but knows no one.
- I have applied for two promotions since returning and received both. He has applied for three that I know of and has received none.
That is just the short list... I could go on with the fact that I am younger, cuter and much more personable than he is but that would along the lines of saying his mama wears combat boots (and I am almost positive that she does).
So my place, is in Console 20 as a kick ass Worldphile Leader who is leaving a fabulous dining team and 80% of the floor agents want to be on my team because I have fun, know my stuff and will stand by my cast come hell or high water. The best part is ~ he knows this and it ticks him off. No need to feel threatened sir, I left your Leader of Leaders for a better one and have no plans of returning so please, have a magical day!