- Return from vacation and do normal catch-up activities when fellow leader and friend asks if I was contacted by my leader whilst on my vacation. I say no, why ~ is there something wrong. Friend says "then I can't tell you anything." and walks away.
- Rumblings through DRC that one of the Worldphile leaders will not be returning since her MLOA was extended yet again.
- More rumblings that there will be a need for an SEL and 2 more FT CTIS FFL in Tampa. Posting hit the HUB on Sunday night.
- Monday, my leader wanted to make sure that I posted for the Full Time CTIS Leader position that was on the HUB. I told her I did, even sent her an email on Sunday telling her I had, and she smiled and clapped her hands.
- Returned later to inquire as to why she was so excited that I posted for the position, she said that she has been doing sneaky things, in a good way, and she couldn't tell me what she was doing. I was to trust her that it was good and be patient.
100 Acre Personality Quiz
14 August 2007
Strangeness at DRC... at Least for Me!
So I go back to work on Sunday after a 10 day vacation, photographic evidence below, and things are just a bit odd. Let me give you some highlights, since that is all I have, and you let me know what you think... I am living my work-life via highlights... strangeness indeed.