100 Acre Personality Quiz

15 August 2007

Mystery Solved... Somewhat


So the Leaders of Leaders hosted a dinner last night at Maggiano's for the Front Line Leaders. It was really wonderful and a good time was had by all. That isn't the point of this post though. I had to ride with my leader to the event. Just the two of us in her Lexus (yeah... ) so I took the opportunity after a bit of small talk to ask her about why she was so excited the other day about my posting for the position. I found out (as I knew I would since she loves to tell secrets and sound like the hero) that she had been talking to the LOL for Worldphiles and was trying to get me over there since that is what I really want to do and they need more leaders. Granted, the story I heard prior was a bit tainted and so it makes it difficult to see who is the real hero but either way ~ I win!

I'll let you know how it all turns out in the end.

No comments: