100 Acre Personality Quiz

18 March 2007

Calming Down

Hey there poppets! I know it has been a while but things have been anything but calm around here. I needed to take some time to take care of myself and my family. I will give you a quick update and then I need to get cleaned up for work. I promise that "quick updates" will not be my new format... plus I have pictures!!


  1. I am up to become a Statused Leader!! Will explain more in separate posting.

  2. Dani made the Track Team and is going to compete in the 100 mtr, 200 mtr and long jump areas. She is really good!

  3. Sami is talking up a storm and her favorite thing is to go shopping! Heaven help us.

  4. Went to WDW on Feb 23 - 25 and then turned around 3 days later and went back from Mar 1 - 3... it was fun!!

Here are some updated pictures of the past month and a half so I'll be sure to explain more later... must hose off and head out to make magic. Love to all, I've missed you and I will be sure to get to my regular posting routine... I promise!


No comments: