100 Acre Personality Quiz

15 November 2007

Lack of Blogging Reprimand

Erin has been reprimanding me for not blogging so here is a quick update and I will elaborate more later (we all know that I have problems keeping it short but I am going to attempt)...

  1. Had date a couple dates off of that silly little profile I put up. One thought he would get laid on first and second date... apparently he can't read. The other has been a complete gentleman.
  2. Doug, the complete gentleman, has been wonderful. We went out on Saturday night last week and he calls me every day. He can't wait until our date on Sunday to see me so he is going to stop by my work on Friday night. Yeah, I keep grinning over this one. He is 6', nice build, salt n' pepper hair, 41 and has a great job. He understands my work and is not overbearing. I may have lucked out but we'll see.
  3. Went to Leader Appreciation Luncheon yesterday. It was a lot of fun. We started at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa "Summer House" and about 30 minutes into it, Pirates stormed the shores. The captured our executive staff and we had to take a 30 minute boat ride to have lunch on the beach of Disney's Ft. Wilderness Resort and Campground. They celebrated all the Leaders and we each got an engraved statue of Chip n' Dale (who were there in Pirate outfits as well) that said "Thanks for an exceptional 2007" or something close to it and our names underneath.
  4. I RSVP'd to the DRC Celebration (aka Christmas party) as "bringing an adult guest". If Doug behaves, I'll bring him with me... and I have feeling that he will.

That's all I've got for now. I could go in greater detail, like my MVMCP date, but I will save that for those later posts that Erin will beg me to write... LOL. Be good poppets and I will try to find something creative to post... Oh, I'll share my 'boat' experience tonight and then everyone can hunt down Devika to kick her tail... evil little monster that she is, and not in a good way. Even Doug said that "no one makes my girl upset, I'll kick her @ss"... yeah, my knight in shining armor keeps getting shinier and shinier.

No comments: