100 Acre Personality Quiz

01 December 2006

Internet Explorer 7


I downloaded the new version of Internet Explorer last week and it is complete crap! The program continually shuts down and is so not user friendly. The best part is, I emailed Microsoft asking for assistance with a few of the technical difficulties that it presented and they responded with...

" Thank you for contacting Microsoft Online Customer Service.

I understand that you have issues with Internet Explorer 7. I realize the importance of the issue and look forward to assist you today.

I recommend you to speak with a support professional regarding this issue. You may contact the Internet Explorer 7 Technical Support Team by calling 1-866-234-6020. They are available from 5 A.M to 9 P.M Monday to Friday and from 6 A.M to 3 P.M on Saturday and Sunday, Pacific Standard Time.

Also you can visit the following website for assistance:
http://www.support.microsoft.com/ph/8722

I hope that your issue is resolved at the earliest.

Thank you for using Microsoft Products and Services.

Raj
Microsoft Online Customer Service Representative."

Basically, this is a canned message and didn't answer any of my questions. So you know what this computer savvy lassy did? I went to The Official Microsoft website and learned how to unload the piece of crap #7 version and reinstall my wonderful #6 version... life is better.


So my warning to all my poppets tonight ~ DO NOT DOWNLOAD INTERNET EXPLORER 7, at least not yet. Wait a few more months for them to work out all the bugs... then I'll test it out for you again and let you know.


Be good poppets and I'll talk to you soon.

No comments: